Name : Salar Zabihi Siabil
Date Of Birth :8/19/1983
Phone No.Home phone: (+98)131-7731833
Cell phone: (+98)911- 136-2635
Email Address : email@example.com
Postal Address :2nd unit ,Gelayol building ,186 street ,Gilan blvd, Golsar, Rasht, Gilan, Iran
Name : Salar Zabihi Siabil
- Pavement Management Systems
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Vehicle Routing Problem
- Transit and Paratransit Systems
- Traffic flow theory and operations
- Transportation system operational analysis and design software development
- Single or multi objective optimization of systems
- Modeling and large-scale optimization of transportation systems, including network design, stochastic shortest path algorithms, and dynamic traffic assignment
- M.Sc. in Transportation Engineering, Iran university of science and technology, (one of the three most prestigious universities of Iran), 2005, Total GPA (courses only) 16.71/20.00. (Graduation date: February 2008)
Thesis: Short term traffic flow prediction metod based on Fuzzy Logic using Rasht-Ghazvin Highway as a case study (Grade: 18.5/20.00).
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Iran University of Science & Technology (IUST), Tehran, Iran, 2001-2005, Total GPA 14.47/20.00. (15.7 in last two years)
- High School in National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents(NODET) ,Rasht,Iran , Total GPA 19.32/20.00
1- Afandizadeh, SH. Zabihi, S. Alavi, A. Gandomi, A. ” A Computational Intelligence Based Approach for Short-Term Traffic Flow Prediction”, accepted for publication to Expert Systems, Wiley-Blackwell, Journal of Knowledge engineering [ISI, IF: 1.231]
2- Afandizadeh, SH. & Zabihi, S. ,” Short Term Traffic Flow Prediction in Rasht-Ghazvin Highway based on Fuzzy Logic Model”, Accepted in 8th national Transportation Conference ,”In Farsi”, Iran, 2008
3- Afandizadeh, SH. & Zabihi, S. , “Evaluation and Comparing Efficiency of HICAP & HCS Softwares to Analyse Urban Signalise Intersections of Tehran”, Accepted in 7th International Congress on Civil Engineering ,”In Farsi”, Tehran University, 2008
- MATLAB ( specially Fuzzy Toolbar), AutoCAD, HCS, HICAP, Synchro, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- GETRAM, SPSS
- Lindo, Arcview, Pascal.
- Accepted in National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents(NODET) entrance exams in both guidance and high school and qualified for the best school of the Rasht, Iran
- Ranked 295th among (nearly 20000) graduate students of civil engineering in nationwide university entrance exam for M.Sc. degree , Iran, 2005.
- Ranked 1710th among (nearly 480000) students in nationwide university entrance exam for B.Sc. degree , Iran, 2005
- Democratically-elected representative of students in civil engineering department of Iran University of Science & Technology (IUST), 2003-2004
- Ranked 1st in mathematical tournament in citywide (Rasht) , Iran, (1998)
- About three-years of professional experience in researching and contributing in different types of transportation projects in Atiesaz Consultant Engineering Company.
– Introduction of some traffic software packages ( HICAP, HCS, Synchro & GETRAM ) and the way which they work for decision makers and governors (2006).
– Contribution in designing a full coverage Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) to control business district of Mashhad (2nd populated city of Iran). The plan is performed in cooperation with an IT company. (2007-2008)
- Working as the resident engineer for a construction company (2009)
- Teacher Assistant in Engineering Mechanics-Statics courses, 2006-2007 (for three semesters)
- Lecturer at the following universities for B.Sc in civil engineering
– Azad University, Bandar-e-Anzali (2010)
– Azad University,Fuman (2010)
- Tanks for my work experiences I’ve got ability to learn and use related software packages
- I have been working in the area of ITS for more than 2 years.
- I am quite familiar with traffic flow theory and intersection designing and analysis
- I am completely familiar with Vehicle Routing Problem(VRP) specially VRPWTW.
- Study on advanced and intelligent transportation systems which have being used in maritime transportation (2006)
- Study on making an educational program of safety for the pre high school students which include what and who should we learn them in these ages. (2007)
- Study on application of single and multi-objective optimization evolutionary algorithms for solving the vehicle routing problem with time window (2009-2010).
- Dr. Shahryar Afandizadeh, Associate Professor of civil engineering department, Iran University of Science and Technology.
- Dr. nader fanaie, Assistant Professor of civil engineering department, Khajenasir Toosi University of Technology
Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgEng
- Eng. Hamed Amini Shirazi , project manager of Atiesaz Consultant Engineering Company in Tehran.